This group was tasked with the practicalities of finding a house as well as economics and a timeline for action. So this sub circle explored:
• Imagining Adam’s ideal home. Including discussions on location, qualities of house and practicalities.
• Figuring out ways Adam can express his personality and authority.
• What Adam can afford and what would be sustainable within his personal finances.
• Strategies to find the right place.
• Rental arrangements: with landlord and housemates including the drafting of a Housemates Agreement.
For more information around the work of this group watch this video and have a look at an example of circle brainstorm minutes.